Angel Story – Incident in my Kitchen

Author:  Cynthia A. Silk

Thursday, 17th March 2011

I used my electric kettle to make some tea this morning and unplugged the cord immediately afterwards. About two and a half hours later the unplugged kettle was still very hot as if the water had just boiled. I asked my guardian angel Vincent if my angels were responsible for this and he confirmed they were and that it was time to replace the kettle because it was no longer safe. Needless to say I threw the kettle out immediately and purchased a new one!

Copyright © 2013 Cynthia A. Silk. All Rights Reserved.